Monday, November 29, 2004

Improv? nah... just Live Action

"White Wolf and the Camarilla Fan Club want to encourage new members to experience the organization. With the start of a new Minds Eye Theatre Chronicle and the launch of the Tabletop WOD Division we want to allow potential members to try out the Camarilla without being locked into a year long commitment."

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +
I currently help schedule the LARPs in Happy Valley. We have three troupe games as well as a chapter of the Camarilla Fan Club. We may even become a domain sometime.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + +
Our chapter has a website, but we haven't been good about updating it. Maybe when we get to domain we'll be a little more serious. Usually, when I'm dealing with my chapter, I repeat this mantra: "It's like herding cats. It's like herding cats. It's like herding cats. It's like herding cats."
+ + + + + + + + + + + + +
With my work schedule, I can't participate in the Saturday Night games, so I've found an alternative, White Wolf's FREE Roleplaying Game Chat Rooms.



+ + + + + + + + + + + + +
As it turns out... the return of over half of Happy Valley wasn't as horrible as I had expected. Work went well, and no one was killed. And Jer is back from his first Thanksgiving celebration. Now it's time to decorate for Christmas, Yule, Winter Solstice, Hanukkah, etc... Don't you just get confused during the Holiday Seaon? Well.. we do have a few holidays to choose from, but I celebrate Christmas!


+ + + + + + + + + + + + +
As for what I'd like underneath my Christmas Tree.... hmmm..

I'll take TWO, they're small!

"Santa, I've been a good boy. Quit that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment