Friday, November 19, 2004

It's who you know...

Well, I was driving along tonight, listening to the radio, when I catch these lyrics:

I believe in the family
with my ever loving wife beside me
but she don't know about my girlfriend
or the man I met last night

Do you believe in God
cos that's what I'm selling
and if you wanna get to heaven
I'll see you right

You won't even have to leave your house
or get outta your chair
you don't even have to touch that dial
cos I'm everywhere

And Jesus he knows me
and he knows I'm right
I've been talking to Jesus all my life
oh yes he knows me
and he knows I'm right
well he's been telling me
everything's gonna be alright

Jesus He Knows Me
Genesis / We Can't Dance
Label: Atlantic
Year: 1991

What can I say? It was a good song, and hearing it 13 years later still brings a smile.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Cute, but could do without the cigarette. Am I wrong for thinking a guy looses 50 attractiveness points when he has a lit cigarette?

Then again, I guess a guy looses 500 attractiveness points when he has an extra 120 pounds, huh?

Still desperately single, but at least I have good friends.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, the other day my housemate and I go shopping, and we're talking, and he talks about a friend of his who might be dating this political candidate. Well, it's all-male dating, so we're pretty sure this political candidate is CLOSETED. Yet, the friend isn't having any luck dating this political candidate. I had to ask the question: "So, which side of the aisle do you think this guy would date?"
"You mean is he into girls or guys?" asks my housemate.
"NO!" I say, "Would he date a Republican or a Democrat?!"

I figure that's proof that I'm queer.

No comments:

Post a Comment