Wednesday, November 17, 2004

quoting Churchill

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill

saw that the other day and decided it should be a bumpersticker, or something better.

Also... the other month at the laudromat, I saw someone had new hangers, and nearly wet myself when I saw the label.







Man, what were the marketing people THINKING???

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, for something completely different... I was shown this article from It sang to me:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/11/15/dungeons_and_dragons_we_love_you/


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Geek
You are a.. GEEK! You love fantasy, Everquest,
games, possibly have emo-ish tendencies, and
you know enough about computers to rival Bill
Gates. Ph33r your 3433t haxx0r skillZ!


The Subculture Label Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

As if that's news?!

No comments:

Post a Comment