Saturday, November 27, 2004

      
intellectual is love
brought to you by the isLove Generator


+ + + + + + + + + + + + +

So, anyway... I have an extra day off this week, since over half of State College is elsewhere. Tomorrow, they all come back. I am not looking forward to that. 45,000 people trying to get back home in time to sleep and then go to work/school on Monday, and those who fly in from Philadelphia loose most of their luggage. Hurray US Airways!



"Yet I have left me seven thousand in Happy Valley, all the knees which have not bowed unto PSU, and every mouth which hath not kissed him." (1 Kings 19:18)

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +

Well, Jared asked Lindsay's father for her hand, and the rest of her, in marriage. !!Congrats Jared and Lindsay!!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +

Well... time to shower... maybe I'll actually have some people over tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment