Tuesday, December 7, 2004

DO I ROCK?

1. Reply to this post if you want/need me to publicly tell you how cool you are!
2. Watch my journal over the next few days for a post just about you and possibly why I think you rock socks.
3. Post these instructions in your journal and give your friends a much needed dose of love and adoration!
4. If you know of someone who could use the lift, go ahead and post in your journal why you think they rock.



Okay... let's just get one thing defined here... I was gonna type STRAIGHT... but that wasn't the word... really!

Thaddeus you ROCK like fucking metamorphic granite!

As for WHY does Thaddeus rock? The man takes trash and makes it treasure... and I'm not just saying on the Christopher Lowell (is he gay?!) type of trash to treasure... I mean the man has been given the shitty end of the stick on many levels, yet he's not bitchy, bitter, or a scrooge. Nope. He'd give you the shirt of his back if you asked him... and it would fit... and be FABULOUS.

Thaddeus rocks because even when up he's up to his ass in alligators, he can still laugh, and make you laugh as well.

NUF SAID.



When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes



I have over 2,000 mp3's on my computer... and still, everything is kewler when Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace\John Williams - Duel of the Fates.mp3 is played as the background music!

No comments:

Post a Comment