Sunday, December 19, 2004



NEW KITTEN PICS



I went to see National Treasure and fell in lust with the quirky sidekick, played by Justin Bartha

Yeah, he was in Gigli, but everybody makes mistakes. And, well... black hair and blue eyes are my thing.


"While the movie National Treasure suggests that something is on the back of the Declaration of Independence, you've come to the right place to find out what's really on the reverse side of this important document. We are the National Archives. The original Declaration of Independence is on display at our Building in Washington, DC. Please note that only the front side of the Declaration of Independence is on display in the Rotunda for the Charters of Freedom."



Also, psyched about a movie which will open on MY BIRTHDAY!!! whoot!


Where are you Christmas?
Why can't I find you?
Why have you gone away?
Where is the laughter
You used to bring me?
Why can't I hear music play?

My world is changing
I'm rearranging
Does that mean Christmas changes too?

Where are you Christmas?
Do you remember
The one you used to know?
I'm not the same one
See what the time's done
Is that why you have let me go?

Christmas is here
Everywhere, oh
Christmas is here
If you care, oh

If there is love in your heart and your mind
you will feel like Christmas all the time, oh

I feel you Christmas
I know I've found you
You'll never fade away, oh
The joy of Christmas
Stays here inside us
fills each and every heart
With love

Where are you Christmas?
Fill your heart with love
mmhmm...

Cindy Lou Who - Where Are You Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment